Episode 4 – Healthcare in Southeast Asia w/ Fajar Ramadhany of IDBH Senso
In this episode of Unlocked, Ricky Willianto is joined by Fajar Ramadhany of IDBH Senso to talk about:
- The focus on business culture in Indonesia.
- The role of The Netherlands government in helping companies expand to Asia.
- How Dutch companies can help solve healthcare issues in Indonesia.
- Why The Netherlands is so innovative and global in nature.
- Strategies used to be more succesfil in building a healthy working relationship in Indonesia.
- How you should leverage on your relationships and connections.
- The healthcare trends in Indonesia and SEA.
- How can artificial intelligence improve the healthcare industry.
- Opportunities and trends that are rising in the Indonesian / SEA market.
- Solutions that are already available in the Dutch healthcare ecosystem that would fit the Indonesian market as well.
- Resources for companies who are interested to expand or start a business in Indonesia.